BIOSTAR introduced HD 4890 Graphic Card
BIOSTAR Corporation, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards worldwide, announced the newest addition to the award-winning HD4800 series, the HD4890. As the most powerful single GPU (graphics processing unit) video card available in the BIOSTAR lineup, the HD4890 and its advanced technology will bring enthusiast gamers unparalleled scalable gaming performance.
With its 800 stream processors, 850MHz GPU and memory clock speeds (respectively) and supports up to 3.9Gbs data rates using the fastest GDDR5 memory available, the BIOSTAR HD 4890 has raised the performance bar even higher in the series. BIOSTAR HD4890 delivers the ultimate performance to gamers who’re pursuing extreme experience.
The BIOSTAR HD4890 supports DirectX 10.1, PCI-Express 2.0 and ATI CrossFireX technology, allowing gamers to build systems and upgrade to make the most of the latest in computer technology. Support for Shader Model 4.1, Universal Video Decode 2, and built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround sound audio help deliver the total package of lifelike visual experience in games and high-definition.
Features & Specification of BIOSTAR HD 4890 Graphic Card
- New standards are set for visual realism and quality, performance, and video functionality
- Designed for the next-generation Microsoft Windows 7 operating system
- MicrosoftR DirectX 10.1 support
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 bus interface
- 2nd generation Unified Video Decoder (UVD 2)
- Enabling hardware decode acceleration of H.264, VC-1 and MPEG-2
- Each supports 18, 24, and 30-bit digital displays at all resolutions up to 1920x1200 (single-link DVI) or 2560x1600 (dual-link DVI)2
- ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology6
- ATI PowerPlay Technology5
- HDMI output support
- Two integrated 400MHz 30-bit RAMDACs
- ATI Avivo HD Video and Display Platform
- 128-bit floating point precision for all operations