Elive 1.9.24 development released
The Elive team proudly announced the release of the GNU/Linux Live CD, Elive 1.9.24 development version 1.9.24. Among various improvements and bugfixes, this new development version of Elive is now based on the stable version of the Debian Lenny (Stable) operating system.
Here is the major updates in the new development version in Elive 1.9.24.
- Based on the stable version of Debian Lenny
- Updated Enlightenment 17 with new features
- Added the Reiser4 filesystem (available only as a kernel module)
- Fixed the kernel headers issue in previous releases
- Added Scite as the default text editor
- Added the ability to preview FLV videos in Thunar
- Fixed the irritating pop-up message in MPlayer, if the audio drivers were outdated. Moreover, some hotkeys were added for the CLI version
- Improved the sensitivity of Macbooks' touchpad
- Fixed an installer bug, when executing integrity verifications on a machine with erroneous clock/time
- Added LVM in the installer
- Added RAID in the installer
- The Slovenian, Canadian and Swiss keyboard keymaps were improved
- The language can be selected when using unetbootin