NVIDIA Quadro Processors Propel 3D Design To New Heights For Autocad 2010 Users
NVIDIA Corporation announced that the NVIDIA Quadro line of professional solutions is now optimized for Autodesk AutoCAD 2010. Coupling industry-leading graphics capabilities with specially built AutoCAD performance drivers, Quadro processors enable design professionals to create and interact with more complex 3D product designs. Starting at under $100, NVIDIA Quadro solutions offer AutoCAD users maximum productivity at every price point.
“By leveraging the advanced features and massively parallel processing capabilities of NVIDIA Quadro professional-class GPUs, it’s possible for our customers to experience a significant performance boost,” said Eric Stover, AutoCAD product line manager, Autodesk. “AutoCAD 2010 has been enhanced with 3D modeling features and functionality, and the unprecedented 3D visual quality that results from using Quadro GPUs will give designers of all types a strong professional advantage.”
“There is no question that the ability to work efficiently in 3D is a must for today’s design professional,” said Jeff Brown, general manager, Professional Solutions, NVIDIA. “NVIDIA’s long history of 3D innovation makes Quadro processor-based workstations and mobile workstations an essential tool for designers who want to utilize the breakthrough 3D capabilities of AutoCAD 2010.”
In addition to maximizing productivity, the benefits of combining Quadro solutions with AutoCAD 2010 include:
- Best in Class Quality – Quadro processors offer the best price performance for workstation graphics with the optimal blend of quality, precision and performance. Quadro solutions are engineered, built and tested by NVIDIA to achieve premium quality standards.
- Unprecedented Performance – Quadro processors enable up to a 5X performance increase in ‘3D Hidden’ visual style and faster interactive manipulation of models in ‘Conceptual’ and ‘Realistic’ visual styles.
- Easy Interaction with 3D Models – Quadro processors offer the ability to easily manipulate and interact with large scale models while working at the maximum visual quality that is necessary to render high-polygon 3D models precisely.
- Superior Image Quality – Quadro processors offer higher image quality without sacrificing performance with AutoCAD smooth lines display, a Quadro-specific feature available through NVIDIA’s AutoCAD performance driver.
- Advanced Multi-Display Support – NVIDIA nView advanced display software delivers maximum flexibility for single-large display or multi-display options at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per display.
NVIDIA’s new performance drivers for AutoCAD 2010 are free and available for download from NVIDIA’s Web site: www.nvidia.com. The drivers are available as either a standalone package or integrated in the latest graphics driver available from NVIDIA.
NVIDIA Quadro professional solutions are widely available through leading system manufacturers such as Dell, Fujistu Technology Solutions, HP and Lenovo; leading workstation system integrators; and NVIDIA channel partners PNY Technologies (US and EMEA), Leadtek (APAC) and Elsa (Japan). NVIDIA Quadro solutions range from USD $100 (for entry-level) to USD $3,000 (ultra high-end). For additional information about the complete lineup of NVIDIA Quadro professional solutions, please visit: www.nvidia.com/quadro.