WiMAX.com - Latest Edition of The WiMAX Guide
WiMAX.com, the leading online resource for the WiMAX & wireless broadband industries, has announced the latest edition of the WiMAX Guide available for free electronic download.
The WiMAX Guide is updated twice a year and contains feature articles and company listings for decision makers deploying WiMAX & 4G networks. Included in the latest edition are the following features:
- WiMAX Market Overview By Region
- Mobile WiMAX Device Update
- WiMAX in Taiwan: Development in Taiwan
- WiMAX Backhaul: Wireless Ethernet is Making it Happen
- A Business Case for VoIP: Add Value & Drive Revenue
- WiMAX for Security: How WiMAX is Enabling the Surge in Video Surveillance
- Case Study: Airspan
- Case Study: Cisco
- Case Study: Alvarion
- Opinion: Making Enemies of Friends
- Top 10 Questions to Ask your WiMAX Vendor
The WiMAX Guide includes detailed company profiles listed in 12 business categories. Each company profile provides information on each company's background, contacts and primary WiMAX products and services.
The WiMAX Guide was developed based on customer feedback to deliver a complete resource guide for the emerging WiMAX and wireless broadband industries, says Carl Townsend, President & Editor of WiMAX.com. Over the past few years, we have expanded the guide to include information on broadband wireless markets, applications, products and service provider case studies.