NetComm N3G001W pioneers the 3G wireless path
NetComm, a leading Australian provider of data communications products and solutions, introduces its primary all-in-one N3G001W with ADSL2+, cable and 3G Router.
Compatible with Telstra NextG, Optus, 3, Vodafone and iBurst/Chilli, the N3G001W allows users to share a 3G service with any wireless enabled device using a PCMCIA/PC Express 3G card.
"The unit has a fall-back feature with a WAN port which provides users the security of a fixed line back-up” Brett Stevens, Broadband Product Manager of NetComm. “If this connection fails the 3G connection will activate providing reliable connection to the Internet."
Key features include:
- Easy browser based interface for configuration set-up and management: OS independent
- 10/100Mbps LAN to connect a switch or wired devices such as a desktop
- WAN port to connect DSL or cable modem for broadband Internet access
- 3G/UMTS PC card slot for mobile Internet connectivity
- Built-in firewall protection, NAT
- VPN support
The N3G001W is available through NetComm product stocklists nationally.