Liquid Dream Solutions announces ButterflyNetRender 4.35, the newest version of a popular network rendering controller
ButterflyNetRender is a popular network rendering controller for Lightwave, Maya, Messiah Studio, Modo, 3DSmax, XSI, Digital Fusion, After Effects, Cinema 4D and more...
ButterflyNetRender includes a Automatic setup wizard for LightWave 3D, Modo and Messiah which really takes the pain out of setting up a render farm.
Setup of other application types is also easy; Simply select the location of the render executable and the setup template contains all the default settings required. These settings can also be modified if desired.
ButterflyNetRender(BNR) is paramount to all current Network Rendering Managers available. Check out the Features and you will be impressed!
* Support for Internet Rendering
* Graphics User Interface updated
* Frame/Thumbnail viewer
* Frame Verification improved and faster
* Rendernode CPU & RAM usage information
* Wake on Lan - RenderNode - Power saver feature
* Split frame support for (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF, TARGA, HDR, OpenEXR)
* Split frame Vertical slicing
* New RenderNode Group - Collection system
* LightWave RenderType: LWSN -2 & LWSN -3 support
* Maya RenderMan support, Modo support!
* Messiah Studio, Kray, ,XSI ,VRay Support
* 3DSMax, XSI, VRay, Cinema4D, Pixie, Blender
* After Effects, Nuke, Digital Fusion 4& 5 support
* Now includes Modo and Messiah setup Wizards!
* bnr_submit.exe commandline system