Activision knocks it out of the park with Little League World Series Baseball 2009
Activision Publishing, Inc. announced that Little League World Series Baseball 2009 is out now for Wii and Nintendo DS. The game improves on the critically acclaimed hit Little League videogame from 2008 with world renowned Japanese developer NOW Production once again at the helm. Players will have the chance to become a Little League World Series baseball Champion, or play with up to three other friends in a variety of exhibition and skill modes.
Some features in Little League World Series Baseball 2009
- New Power-ups that boost your players with special abilities
- More customizable features to edit your players and teams
- Regional Tournaments, in addition to the World Series Tournament
- Nine real world stadiums, including Lamade Stadium in Williamsport, Pennsylvania
- Unlockable player cards add to more strategic gameplay
- Legendary announcers Gary Thorne and Brent Musberger call on all the play-by-play action
"Little League is the world's premiere youth sports franchise, with almost 3 million participants worldwide," said David Oxford, Activision Publishing. "Little League World Series Baseball 2009 offers these baseball participants and enthusiasts a competitively fun experience for the whole family while respecting the game's tradition."
Little League World Series 2009 is now available for $39.99 for Wii and $19.99 for Nintendo DS, and is rated "E" for Everyone.