MSI introduced Ultra-Slim Notebook - X340
MSI announces X340 Ultra-Slim Notebook in its X-Slim Series line up with some unique features such as it is only 6mm thinnest, 19.8mm widest and 1.3kg of weights (with battery) which makes the X340 the world's lightest and slimmest 13" notebook.
Here are some features of the MSI X340 Ultra-Slim Notebook. Have a look.
- The Incomparable Ultra-Slim Experience - The most unique features of the X340 has to be that it is only 6 mm at its thinnest, 19.8 mm at its widest, and the entire notebook is only weights 1.3 kilograms added with the battery!
- Simplistic Curves Design - MSI Notebook has set out to make another monumental landmark in the industry with pure passion and the determination for fashion and quality, making its way toward the very finest in notebook computer designs with the X-Slim series.
- 13" LCD Display with 16:9 Theater Ratio
- Latest LED Power-Saving Backlight Technology
- MSI's Exclusive Vivid Image Enhancement Technology
- Advanced Power Saving Technology
- The Latest Intel Centrino Processor Technology
- HDMI Digital Terminal Interface
- Instant Communication
- Create a High-Quality, All-Around, Wireless Living Space
- Expanded Interface
- Intel Core 2 Solo ULV Processor
- Intel GS45 + ICH9M-SFF chipset
- Genuine Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
- 13" TFT-LCD Display with 16:9 ratio
- GMA 4500MDH VGA Controller
- 2GB DDR2 RAM 667/800 MHz
- 2 High Quality Audio Speakers
- 1.3 Megapixel Webcam
- 10/100/1000 GB LAN
- Bluethooth V2.0 EDR (Optional)
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
- 1 HDMI, 2 USB 1 RJ 45, 1 D-Sub port
- 2 in 1 card reader
- 2.5" 250/320/500 GB SATA HDD
- DVD Super-Multi (External) Optical drive
- 4/8 Cells battery
- Dimension: 224x 330 x 6~19.8mm
- Weight: 1.3kg (With 4 Cell Battery)
Unfortunately, the company hasn't unveiled any specific details on the system's pricing and availability.