Sony Ericsson new Walkman phone - W205
Sony Ericsson introduced new Walkman mobile phone W205 which is more accessible to consumers and is perfect for those who want all the classic Sony Ericsson mobile phone features while enjoying music on the go.
Sony Ericsson's new slider walkman phone W205 comes with a complete package of entertainment features and the power to set up playlists to ensure you have the right music no matter the occasion. The slider mobile phone Share your tunes with friends via the speaker phone function – if you love your music they will too.
"The W205 is perfect for those who love portable music but have never had the Walkman phone experience." said Timo Maassmann, Marketing business manager at Sony Ericsson. "The W205 is a stylish slider phone allowing you to enjoy your music wherever you are – whether it's on the bus, at college or chilling in the park. You can also share more than music with the 1.3 megapixel camera. Capture the action in stills or video and send them to friends via MMS or via Bluetooth. The multiple phonebook function is an added bonus - share your phone with your family but keep your contacts separate from theirs."
If you want to hear your music even louder then the Sony Ericsson MS410 Snap-on Speaker Stand is the accessory for you. Don't let its size fool you – the speaker features amazing stereo sound, and is the perfect little companion for the W205. Attending a party? Become the centre of attention with the MS410 when showing your favourite music videos in surprisingly good sound.
Features of the new W205 Walkman phone
- Enjoy your music with the Walkman experience
- FM radio – catch up with the latest news and views
- TrackID - name that tune at a press of a button
- 1.3 megapixel camera – capture your favourite moments on film
- Bluetooth - share your favourite songs, pictures and video clips, or connect to a wireless headset
- Multiple phone books – keep your contacts in order if someone needs to borrow your phone
- MS410 Snap-on Speaker Stand which offers compact convenience, Integrated FM radio antenna, Features a video and music stand, Unique sliding mechanism to fit all Walkman phones
- Ambient Black color
- 1.8" 128 x 160 pixels 65536 colour TFT display
- 1.3 megapixel camera with up to 2.2x digital zoom and video recording facility
- Opera Mini Web browser and WAP 2.0XHTML compatible
- Support MMS, SMS, Sound recorder with Predictive text input
- Torch functionality
- FM Radio with RDS and Radio recording features
- Bluetooth technology and USB mass storage
- Support MP3, AAC music format
- 5MB phone memory and Support Memory Stick Micro (M2) up to 2GB
- Walkman player and video viewing facility
- Battery talk time upto 9 hours and standby time upto 425 hours with Music listening time up to 13.30 hours
- Dimension: 92 x 47 x 16.4 mm
- Weight: 96 grams
The new Sony Ericsson W205 Walkman phone will be available in selected markets from Q3 2009. No pricing has been announced by the company.