HTC Touch Dimond for Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless and HTC Corporation today announced that the HTC Touch Diamond will be available tomorrow through business sales channels and online. The ideal productivity tool for busy professionals, the HTC Touch Diamond combines a fashionable mobile design with the added benefit of the nation's most reliable voice and data network for fast e-mail and Internet connectivity.
Availalbe Color: Black
- Brilliant 2.76-inch touch screen display for navigating Web pages on the built-in Opera browser
- 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera
- microSD(TM) card slot that can support up to 16 GB of memory for extra storage of pictures, videos and music
- Customers can choose either the familiar Windows Mobile home screen or the intuitive HTC TouchFLO(TM) 3D user interface
- Supports the Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional platform and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office applications
- Visual Voice Mail to help customers prioritize their messages
- VZ Navigator(SM)-capable to provide customers with audible turn-by-turn directions to more than 15 million points of interest and get directions to any address in the U.S. and share the directions with others
- Mobile IM to stay connected to colleagues when away from the office
- The HTC Touch Diamond will be available for $299.99 after a $70 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
- VZ Navigator is available for $9.99 monthly access, and Visual Voice Mail is available for $2.99 monthly access. Other charges may apply when downloading or using applications
For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, or check online.