HTC Ozone Brings Verizon Wireless’ Smartphone Lineup To New Heights
Verizon Wireless and HTC introduced the Verizon Wireless HTC Ozone. This easy-to-use smartphone combines a simple design with a host of connectivity options that include the nation’s largest wireless 3G network, global roaming and Wi-Fi, making it a smart option and, at $49.99*, a great value for first-time smartphone users or savvy business professionals.
Available color: Black
- Ergonomically-designed QWERTY keyboard for fast and easy typing
- Flexible connectivity options with Verizon Wireless’ 3G network, global roaming capabilities and support for Wi-Fi
- 1500 mAh battery delivers extended operating time
- Includes international charging adapters to stay powered up while abroad
- VZ Navigator(SM) – get audible turn-by-turn directions to more than 15 million points of interest and share the directions with others
- Visual Voice Mail – view, delete, reply, listen to and forward voice mail messages without having to listen to prior messages or voice instructions
- Mobile IM – connect with friends on AOL Instant Messenger, Windows Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger
- Mobile Email – access to popular e-mail services such as Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL and Windows Live Seamless Microsoft Exchange synchronization with Microsoft Office Mobile for maximum productivity
- Access to most frequently used features with a simplified “sliding panel” user interface
- One-touch messaging key for quick connection to friends and family
Price and availability:
- The HTC Ozone will be $49.99 after a $70 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
- VZ Navigator is available for $9.99 monthly access, and Visual Voice Mail is available for $2.99 monthly access.
- Customers can purchase the HTC Ozone beginning June 29 online at www.verizonwireless.com, by calling 1-800-2 JOIN IN, or through business sales channels. It will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on July 13. For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.