Micro Vault Click USB drive from Sony
Sony's new USB drives featuring Virtual Expander compression software, which compresses data so that up to three times as much can be stored on the drive. The drives range from 1 GB to 16 GB storage capacity and can deliver read speeds of 31 MB/s and write speeds of 11 MB/s.
The new Sony's Micro Vault Click now offers everyone the storage capabilities they need to share thousands of photos and hours of video and music. With just one 'click', the hidden USB connector is revealed and ready for action - no cap is needed to remove or misplace. They are equipped with a LED light which lights up when the usb drive is in use.
The MicroVault Click is compatible with Windows ReadyBoost, allowing a system installed with Windows Vista to use part of the USB key's memory as its own. Another feature would be the Virtual Expander, which lets users store up to three times more data.
- 1 to 16 GB Storage Capacity
- USB connection made easy with 'Click' mechanism
- Easy-to-read LED indicator which illuminates to indicate when it's in use
- Plug'n Play USB interface requires no AC Adaptor
- Delivered with Virtual Expander software, a user friendly data compression software to store up to 3 times more data on your Micro Vault USB key
- Supports Windows ReadyBoost that stabilises system performance and improve program switching of active applications
- Interface - High Speed USB 2.0 (also compatible with USB 1.1)
- Operating System - Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate/Starter, Windows XP Professional/Home Edition, Windows 2000 Professional, Mac OS 9.0 and higher
- Operating Temperature - 0 - 35degrees
- Operating Humidity - 10 - 90% (with no condensation)
- Storage Temperature - -20 - 60degrees
- Storage Humidity - 10 - 90% (with no condensation)
- Dimensions - 17.4 x 8.4 x 62 mm
- Weight - 9gm