Logitech Black Edition Wireless Guitar Controller for PlayStation 3
Logitech announced the Logitech Wireless Guitar Controller for PlayStation3 and PlayStation2 computer entertainment systems. Featuring authentic materials – including a wood neck and body, a rosewood fingerboard and metal frets – the Logitech Wireless Guitar Controller is for gamers who truly want to play like a rock star.
"Logitech's new guitar controller delivers the same unparalleled Guitar Hero experience offered by our previous premiere edition to an even broader group of gamers and at a great value," said Ruben Mookerjee, Logitech's director of product marketing for gaming. "Everything about the Logitech Wireless Guitar Controller is premium – from the authentic wood material and flawless black finish, to the noise-dampening design of the strum bar and buttons, to the authentic accents provided by the metal frets."
The Logitech Wireless Guitar Controller offers a one-piece contoured wood body preferred by many of the world's leading rock guitarists. For reduced button noise, Logitech uses rubber dome technology on the fret board controls, the same material used in its award-winning keyboards. The guitar controller also incorporates a touch-sensitive slider, located on the neck of the guitar controller so you can rack up the points.
- Authentic materials – including a rosewood fingerboard and metal frets – give you even more realism when you're jamming on Guitar Hero
- Virtually silent button noise through the use of rubber dome technology, the same material used in Logitech's award-winning keyboards
- 2.4 GHz wireless technology gives you exceptional control from up to 30 feet from the console
- Contoured, one-piece design preferred by many leading rock guitarists
- Black body color with a black pick guard
System Requirements: PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 2 computer entertainment systems, 1 USB port, 2 AA batteries
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Guitar Controller for PlayStation3 and PlayStation2 computer entertainment systems is expected to be available this month in the U.S. for a retail price of US $199.99 and will be available in Europe in June.